January Vision Board
I want to make sure I have a clear vision of what I to accomplish each month so I've decided to start making virtual vision boards. Here are a few things that are inspiring and motivating me for the month of January.
- I've always been a big fan of photography but never attempted to try it. I really do enjoy taking photos though so I plan on investing in Nikon and working on building on this passion throughout the year.
- More self-portraits. I have too many pictures of people that aren't me.
- It's not that I don't like cooking. I just... hate kitchens. And eating the same meal for three days. This article is going to change all of that.
- I must own the Puma Mihara MY-66 Wedge Sneakers. No way else to put it. I apologize in advance to all of you who hate the sneaker-wedge phenomenon.
- More minimalism in personal styling options. More traveling. I equate less shopping to more money funneled towards adventures in place where I can't receive mail.
- Support small businesses! I'm learning to appreciate Etsy more and more each day. If any of you have your own stores, link me in the comment section!
- I stopped reading fashion magazines a decade ago. I need to get a couple of subscriptions. I recently saw a HBO documentary on Vogue editors that made me what to give a second look. I'm pretty sure I used to just glance at the photos instead of enjoying the photographic essay. I also want this book.
- Peonies are my favorite flowers. I need them in my home more often. Is it wrong to have a fresh bouquet sent to my home weekly?